OpenDialog is a conversation management platform
It powers enterprise scale chatbots on channels like web chat, Facebook Messenger and Amazon Alexa.
What's OpenDialog great at?
Within your organisation
- Automate HR and finance processes
- Chat powered knowledge bases
- Training and engagement platforms
With your customers
- Grow sales through Facebook Messenger
- Provide customer support on WhatsApp
- After sales services on web chat
What makes OpenDialog different?
OpenDialog is built for creating bespoke, scalable conversational applications.
It solves the problems that off the shelf platforms aren't flexible enough for.
OpenDialog allows you to deliver consistent experience and measure performance across multiple channels
Facebook at Work
OpenDialog is easy to integrate with your existing systems
OpenDialog's API-first approach means that it's easy to integrate with.
Own your platform and your data
It is more important than ever to control and own your data. OpenDialog allows you to ensure the highest data privacy standards.
- Full control over where your data is stored and processed
- Run in the cloud or on-premise
- Suitable for regulated industries
Map your conversations and your knowledge
OpenDialog uses knowledge graphs to store conversations and structure organisational knowledge.
Best practices for conversational design
OpenDialog is supported by processes for developing:
- CX strategy
- Conversation design and scoping
- Content and tone of voice
- Technical architecture
- Business process analysis
- Intent and action mapping